Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring Break

I can't believe it's only Monday and there is a whole week for the kids spring break. I love the kids, I love the fact that we are kind of the "kid central" house, but please enough of the noise. I had an extremely boring day of training for the new job today. We literally sat around for 6.5 hours and did nothing. So needless to say the stress level is a little on the high side. I can't wait for the warmer weather to kick in so they and I can spend more time doing outdoor activities.

If you read the previous post you will realize that I really don't care to watch TV because it's so boring, well guess what, it still is, and yes my guess is that the volume must be up around 30, so that my wife can drown out the noise from the kids and their friends.

I'm feeling really stressed and trapped right now. Anxiety probably, but either way I really want to get out of here for an hour or two, but what should I do on a Monday night at 8:30. I guess I'll just stick it out. Well I'm off to stop some childish fighting going on upstairs.

Peace, Love & happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment